Be a part of the SCS team!
Structural Concrete Systems is looking for the best! We keep our employees for a long time so we want the most motivated and dedicated people we can find. If you want to be part of a group of people who are challenged everyday and rewarded for hard work, please let us know!
All positions require ability to work all days and hours needed and willingness to travel.
We are seeking Project Managers with the ability to build long-term relationships with new and existing clients. The Project Manager will monitor and follow up on project procurement, control and scheduling. Ensure project scope, meeting minutes, job safety, quality assurance and change order requests are in compliance with contract documents. Monitoring, controlling and updating project schedules, owner contracts and construction contracts. Serve as a technical source of information on project plans, specifications, requests for information and shop drawings. We are looking for team players who can lead their teams with positive plan for success. Join us!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement assigned duties with an exceptional level of accuracy, timeliness and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure all project estimates are prepared in accordance with the requirements of the project. Become familiar with each estimate to fully support its integrity.
- Review and monitor all design and construction phase documents for conformance with the budget, schedule and prime contract.
- Prepare instructions and coordinate bidding process.
- Negotiate and prepare subcontracts, contract purchase orders, agreement change orders and change order requests.
- Monitor all outstanding owner change orders and change order requests.
- Control job cost system, information and analysis.
- Prepare monthly project forecasts, cost reports and construction billing forecasts.
- Assure all project activities and closeout efforts are executed after proper planning has been done to conform to standards and specifications.
- Supervise, mentor and perform regular performance evaluations for all employees assigned to this position.
Are you looking for immediate work and that makes an immediate positive impact? Are you the type of person who loves diversity in your work day? We are now hiring for Skilled Laborers with a real passion for working with their hands to chip in at clients’ jobsites. Skilled Laborers can be found on almost all sites, performing a wide range of tasks from very easy to hazardous. Our structural repair projects are on multiple types of locations, including heavy construction sites; residential and commercial sites; tunnel and shaft excavations; and demolition sites. Many of the duties are physically strenuous and require special training or experience. Other duties require little skill and can be learned quickly. The job duties of a Skilled Laborer vary, sometimes even day-to-day at the same site. They may include cleaning and preparing a jobsite, loading and delivering materials; using different tools and machines, such as blowtorches; driving forklifts; reading levels; operating lifts; and manning power drills, grinders, chipping hammers, saws, pressure washers, and water spraying equipment. Laborers set up and take down ladders, scaffolding, and other temporary structures. They help carpenters, masons, and other specialized contractors. We would love to add more Skilled Laborers like you!
SCS encourages construction interns! Please apply and let us be a part of your experience!