Building Restoration Solutions
At Structural Concrete Systems, we can provide you with a comprehensive restoration of your structure. Whether it’s a large commercial structure, multiple buildings, residential buildings, or a multiple high rise complex, SCS can provide an overall solution to bring your facilities up to standards and renew their architectural features.
Building Restoration Expertise
Structural Concrete Systems has performed many comprehensive building restoration projects. Our team has improved and restored hospital parking garages, historic structures, residential condominiums, public high rises, airport facilities, and many other types of public and private structures. We have replaced glass pool enclosures, installed electronic parking systems, refurbished sporting facilities, replaced tile, stucco, landscaping, lighting, and sprinkler systems, and put a complete finish coating on high rises after their structural repairs are completed.
Our specialty contracting building restoration services include:
- Comprehensive commercial high rise restoration, facade repair, window repairs, caulking, tuckpointing, precast panel repairs, structural repairs, and architectural restorations
- Subgrade leak repairs, excavation, and storage of spoils, repair of damage, waterproofing, sealants, coatings, drainage, pumps, and restoration of the structure from ground up
- Complete parking garage repairs, parking systems, striping, expansion joints, joint sealants, waterproofing, bearing pads, railings, stairs, drains, plumbing, electrical, cleaning, and facilities restoration
- Comprehensive historic restorations from structural repairs to leak repairs to architectural restoration
- Restoration of condominiums and multi-family high rises, balcony repairs and replacements, waterproofing, tiles, rails, coatings, parking garage repairs, amenities repairs and improvements
Structural Concrete Systems is experienced in the specifications and standards for structural repair, as well as applicable safety standards and OSHA guidelines. SCS has safety manuals, guidelines, and accident prevention plans in place. We review each job site for site-specific safety plans. Our goal at SCS is to optimize efficiency to ensure minimal disruption to current occupants while performing a cost-effective project to fulfill the owner’s needs. Safety is always our first concern, and we have multiple options available to owners and managers to protect the public and facilitate access at all times during construction. Structural Concrete Systems works closely with building managers and building owners to address concerns that may arise during projects. This can include safety, budgeting, scheduling, phasing, and constructability as it relates to the building, tenants, or project scope. Our goal at SCS is to optimize efficiency to ensure minimal disruption to current occupants, and we are experienced at available options to facilitate minimal disruption. Safety is always our first concern, and we have multiple options available to owners and managers to protect the public and facilitate access at all times during construction.
Follow-Through for Success
Structural Concrete Systems provides evaluation, planning, and cost-effective solutions to ensure successful outcomes. Our team works closely with architects, structural engineers, managers, and owners to develop construction means and methods to properly implement repair solutions. SCS achieves success through communication and following-through with expectations.
24 Hour Emergency Service Available Structural Concrete Systems is committed to communication and personal service. The key to successful projects is a positive flow of communication. Structural Concrete Systems will answer your questions with prompt, professional, informative answers to your questions both on and off the job site. Our employees are knowledgeable, resourceful and prepared to assist you with telephone and email and questions that are always answered and never ignored. We appreciate you choosing Structural Concrete Systems and look forward to assisting you with your projects.